Life is the biggest reality show on this planet, everything is so unexpected. There are challenges everywhere; each incident brings out a different side of our personality. Some things hurt us deeply, yet we can’t change anything about them. From the atmosphere inside our workplace to the relationships we are in, imperfection is present everywhere. We do so many things for the people we love, but it doesn’t always come back. This creates depression and we can feel our self-confidence becoming lesser and lesser. You deserve some love too. If the people around you are not giving it to you, it is time for you take up the responsibility. Your journey matters, your emotions matter, “You” matter.
1. Feeding the negative thoughts: Negativity is present all around us, it is very easy to let it inside our brain. Social media promotes perfection; we constantly keep comparing our life with others. Acceptance is the key here; it bridges the gap between expectation and reality. It is not a quick process, acceptance comes slowly. But once it arrives, the confusion is cleared. You have integrity, always value that. Your struggles can’t go to waste; keep marching on the path you have chosen for yourself.
2. Next Addiction: This is a strange addiction in which your mind tells you to search for better things. From a better job to a better relationship, next addiction will never let you settle. Be happy with the things you have right now and try to fix the weak areas.
3. Trying to please everyone: People are different, you must accept this quickly. They have different agendas and your job is not to fulfill that. You have limits, never cross those boundaries to please someone. People should see your weaknesses and learn to accept you.
4. Overthinking: Nothing kills your happiness faster than overthinking. It is a toxic thing; you need to remove from your system. It never solved any problems; it always exerted extra pressure on your mind. Keep yourself occupied with various things, there should be no room for negative thoughts inside your mind. Break the imaginary cages and free your spirit, good vibes are precious.
5. Holding on to the past: We all have made mistakes in life, it is natural. Everyone wants to press the “undo” button at least once, but life gives us only one shot. Instead of thinking about the mistakes, we should try to learn from them. This is the only way; we can make the future better. Remembering those troubled memories only brings us pain, it keeps us captive. The past can never hurt us, if we don’t let it.
We would love to hear from you! Share your opinion by commenting below.